SUMMIT, NJ - The Project SEARCH-Overlook Medical Center program is recruiting for its school year 2017-18 student cohort.
They are looking for students who meet the following criteria:
- 18-20 years old and plan to still be in high school next school year
- Diagnosed with a developmental or intellectual disability including those with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Basic and effective communication skills (verbal or supported by technology)
- Ability to take direction and change behavior if necessary
- Desire to work competitively in the community!
An informational session and tour will be held on Wednesday March 1 at 7p.m. To register visit events.r20.constantcontact.com/.
To learn more about Project SEARCH visit projectsearch.us.