ELIZABETH, NJ – Representatives from companies such as Amazon, FedEx, MTK Staffing, Labor Ready, Salson, and National Assemblers will be at the Elizabeth campus of Union County College, October 4, to recruit workers for warehouse, package handlers, packers, customer service, and more.
Interested residents should go to the Kellogg Building, Room K517, 40 West Jersey Street, between 2 and 4 p.m. Pre-registration is preferred but not required: http://bit.ly/TDCrecruitment.
Applicants must bring
- Multiple copies of their resumes to hand out to employers
- Must provide necessary information, such as date of birth, county of residence
- Must be able to work immediately
- Must have reliable transportation to work
- Must agree to a background and drug screening test per employer requirements
- Dress appropriately to meet employers
- For warehouse and package handlers positions, must be able to lift 75 pounds consistently
For more information, contact Maira Santana, 908-965-6019. The event is sponsored by the Union County Workforce Development Board and New Jersey Transportation, Logistics & Distribution Talent Development Center.