- Union County Announces 2018 Library Grant Awards
- Elizabeth Board of Education Slate Set for November Election
- Elizabeth’s Student Advocate Sends Warm Wishes to Districts Seniors Who ...
- 76 New Nurses Graduate the Trinitas School of Nursing
- Planned Parenthood Opens New Health Center in Elizabeth
- Assemblywoman Quijano Hosts Elizabeth High School Students At State House
By UNION COUNTY COLLEGEAugust 15, 2018
CRANFORD – Union County College received a $1.5 million grant from the National Science Foundation’s (NSF) first program to support STEM research at Hispanic-Serving Institutions. The grant, Improving Undergraduate STEM Education: Hispanic-Serving Institutions Program (HSI Program), awarded funding to 31 new projects nationwide that aim to increase retention and graduation rates for ...