- Elizabeth Welcomes New Elementary School
- Live Birds of Prey Event Brings Nature Up Close in Mountainside
- Elizabeth Receives $7,500 of Union County Grants for Children’s Programming at ...
- History Cards for Kids...And Yes, Maybe Their Parents, Too
- Union County College Welcomes New Vice President for Student Development
- 2017 Drug Prevention Walk Coming to Nomahegan Park in Cranford
By KATHRYN PHELPSSeptember 9, 2017
Union County, NJ--A representative from the US Citizenship and Immigration Service will hold an information session on Thursday, September 28, at the Union County Public Library. The event is scheduled for 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. and will cover topics like the naturalization process, the new naturalization test and the rights and responsibilities of citizenship. This program is free and open to the ...