- Linden Avenue Area Scheduled for Repaving This Summer
- New York General Consulate of Mexico in Roselle this Week to Help Immigrants ...
- NJ Chief Justice Rabner Opens New Union County Courthouse Cherry Street Annex
- Sen. Menendez Kicks Off Jersey Jobs Tour Union County College Elizabeth Campus
- ‘It’s Complicated’: Raritan Valley Rail Coalition Meets for Update
- New Warinanco Sports Center Unofficially Open May 16
By UNION COUNTY OFFICE OF PUBLIC INFORMATIONMay 23, 2017
Union County Clerk Joanne Rajoppi will open her offices in Elizabeth and Westfield on Saturday, June 3rd from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. for voters seeking last-minute mail-in ballots. The offices at the Union County Courthouse, 2 Broad Street room 113 in Elizabeth, and the office at the Colleen Fraser Building, 300 North Avenue East in Westfield, will open as a public service for voters who ...