- Elizabeth Public Schools Dig In to Create a Community Garden
- Union County Freeholder Board Awards “UC Means Green” Community Garden Grants
- Shop for a Cause at the 28th Annual Spring Garden Fair and Plant Sale, May 21
- Battin School 4 Makes An Environmental Commitment
- Volunteers Slam Dunk The Junk Making For A Cleaner City
- City Engineer Explains Ambitious Flooding Resolution Project At Environmental ...
By UNION COUNTY OFFICE OF PUBLIC INFORMATIONMay 11, 2017
Union County residents can get a first-hand look at local examples of rain gardens, rainwater harvesting and porous pavement by joining a half-day bus tour organized by experts from the Rutgers Cooperative Extension of Union County and the Rahway River Watershed Association.
“Union County is now home to some good examples of strategies that save money while helping to conserve water and ...