- Hodari, Beloved Giraffe at Turtle Back Zoo Has Died
- Union County Recycling Events in June
- Elizabeth Public Schools Dig In to Create a Community Garden
- Union County Freeholder Board Awards “UC Means Green” Community Garden Grants
- Shop for a Cause at the 28th Annual Spring Garden Fair and Plant Sale, May 21
- Battin School 4 Makes An Environmental Commitment
By UNION COUNTY OFFICE OF PUBLIC INFORMATIONJune 13, 2017
Join the Union County Rain Garden Bus Tour this Saturday, June 17 and learn the landscaping tricks that cut down water bills and help reduce flooding, while adding color and greenery to a property.
Home owners, businesses, nonprofits, religious institutions and government agencies are all welcome.
Public works can qualify for three technical credits.
For details contact Michele Bakacs, ...