- Update: Health Authorities Still Investigating Flu Death of Elizabeth ...
- Elizabeth Child Diagnosed with Flu has Died, School Superintendent Says
- Trinitas Hospital Issues New Visiting Guidelines During Flu Season
- Trinitas and Lord & Taylor Present “Going Red for Women”
- New Jersey Hospital Association Honors Trinitas Chairman Vic Richel
- 71 New Nurses Graduate the Trinitas School of Nursing
By CHRIS REARDONFebruary 15, 2018
Young people living within New Jersey's child welfare system face daunting odds – often moving from foster family to group home to support program yet never finding their place, sometimes traveling with their belongings in a plastic garbage bag.
"The analogy is not lost on them," said Tanya Johnson, senior assistant executive director, youth services, at the nonprofit ...