FAIR LAWN, NJ - The Summer Concert Series will make its long-anticipated return on Sundays in August! The Borough invites residents to enjoy an evening of socially distanced music in Memorial Park free of charge.
Sunday, August 9th, 8:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. -- “Due South” – New Country
Sunday, August 16th, 8:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. -- “Asbury Fever” – Bruce Springsteen Tribute Band
Sunday, August 23rd, 8:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. -- “The Cameos” – Oldies/Doo-Wop
Sunday, August 30th, 8:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. -- “The Shotz” – Classic Rock
For social distancing purposes, the mobile community stage will be placed in the parking lot of Memorial Park.
YOU MUST BRING YOUR OWN CHAIR.
In the event of inclement weather, the concert will be canceled.
IMPORTANT: Our 2020 Sunday Concerts will be passive recreational events, meaning we do not expect attendees to congregate in the area in front of the stage.
- There is to be no gathering or mixing of groups in common areas of the park for dancing. This is only to be done at your family’s designated area. Please be respectful of others viewing the concert.
- Refreshments will not be sold at the concerts. Attendees should bring their own beverages and snacks. Alcoholic beverages and glass bottles are not permitted.
- Smoking is prohibited.
- Please note, that any of these concerts are subject to change should any new guidelines or restrictions be brought forth by the State of New Jersey or the CDC.
- Concerts may also be changed, canceled or modified at the discretion of the Borough at any time.
- Social distancing rules apply at all times to families/groups not with each other.
- Please be respectful of all attendees by remaining at least 6-10 feet apart from other groups when choosing your viewing spot.
- Face Coverings will be required to enter the restroom facilities and are recommended when social distancing is not possible. Face Coverings will not be required among family members of the same group in their designated viewing area. The Borough will not provide face coverings to attendees.
- Please dispose of empty food and beverage containers immediately.
- If you are experiencing COVID-19 related symptoms, we ask that you do not attend the concerts.
These rules and guidelines from the State of New Jersey, the CDC and the Borough of Fair Lawn are in effect to make this a safe and enjoyable experience for all.
During this unusual time, your concert experience may not be the same as what you experienced in the past, but the borough is determined it will be an experience worth remembering.