GLEN ROCK, NJ - The Borough of Glen Rock is celebrating its 125th (Quasquicentiennial) Anniversary on September 14 and the town is gearing up for many activities.
There will be numerous celebrations going on throughout the day, and whether you're a business or a resident, there are opportunities to participate and show the community what you can do. There are many volunteers and each is handling a segment of the celebration.
- Fun Run: Glen Rock's Quasquicentennial Fun Run on Doremus Avenue is open to children 12 and younger. It will be held Saturday September 14th. Check in is at 8:30am in the Pool Parking Lot. Registration is required, please click here.
- Opening Ceremony at the Rock
- Open House at the Glen Rock Historical Society
- All day Sidewalk Sale on Rock Road
- Festival at Wilde Memorial Park
Festival Events will include:
- Music Acts, Childrens’ entertainment, Bike Decorating event and rodeo
- Pie Eating Contest
- Tables for Local Organizations and Town Vendors
- Numerous Fabulous Food Trucks
Should you need assistance, or have any questions please contact the following:
Sponsorships: Jim Leonard: email@example.com or (917) 843 3563
Vendors: Supriya Kapur: firstname.lastname@example.org or (646) 541-8533
Food: David Russo: email@example.com or (973) 800-8616
For more information, visit this link.
- Sponsorships: Visit the website here to see different ways Residents and Businesses can support this effort, and also memorialize the participation of you and your family in this wonderful celebration.
- Vendors are still needed for the celebration on September 14th - to register as a vendor please visit https://gr125.org/.
- Volunteers are needed to make our Quasquincentennial Celebration a success. To register to volunteer please click here.
- Celebration of History: Glen Rock's Quasquicentennial Celebration of History will be held Saturday September 7th. For details about the events scheduled and to register please click here.