- Armed Police Officers in Fair Lawn Elementary Schools a Possibility
- Glen Rock BOE Looks to Streamline Parent Fee Collection for Sports, Clubs
- Glen Rock Byrd School Traffic Study Results Scheduled to be Presented to Public ...
- Glen Rock's Communications & Community School Director Andrea Tahinos to Retire
- Glen Rock BOE Introduces $54.4M Spending Plan, Taxes Up $250 on Average Home
- Fair Lawn Students Become "Weather Kids" on NBC 4 Newscast
By ASSEMBLYMAN JAY WEBBER'S OFFICEApril 12, 2018
TRENTON, N.J. – Assemblyman Jay Webber’s landmark legislation stopping child predators in schools from easily changing jobs was signed today by the governor.
“This is a huge victory for our children, their parents, and our state,” said Webber (R-Morris). “This landmark legislation creates safer schools and prioritizes the protection of our students. ...