- National Weather Service Issues Heat Advisory Through 6 p.m. Tuesday ...
- Geoffrey the Giraffe Moves In To New Brunswick Children's Hospital
- Air Quality Alert Issued for Northern NJ until 11 p.m. July 10
- Hundreds Gather at “Rally for Humanity” in Glen Rock
- Fair Lawn Opening Cooling Centers During Extreme Heat
- Fair Lawn Farmers Market Will Open 2018 Season: Wednesday, June 27
By STATE OF NJJuly 16, 2018
Eliminates Prior Approval for Medicaid Tobacco Cessation Medications; Counseling Options to be Expanded
TRENTON, NJ – The Murphy administration on July 16 announced new steps to help New Jersey Medicaid recipients quit using tobacco by making it easier to receive tobacco cessation medications and counseling.
“Tobacco use is the leading preventable cause of death and disease ...