FLEMINGTON, NJ – Police here said they’ve arrested a suspect in the rash of burglaries that recently plagued the borough and neighboring Raritan Township.
Det. Cpl. Lauren Bivona said charges are pending the results of lab tests and that more details would not be released until the results are obtained from State Police.
In other arrests:
- Richard A. Aikeim, Jr., 28, of the borough, was arrested by Cpl. Louis Hribik after a motor vehicle stop around 11:05 p.m. Sept. 22. According to police, he was wanted on a criminal drug arrest warrant from Jefferson Township.
- Cpl. Louis Hribik was on foot patrol around 8:26 p.m. Sept. 23 when he saw suspicious activity in a borough park, police said. When he investigated, he arrested Yasir Fahmy, 21, and charged him with providing alcohol to minors.
- A noise complaint received around 12:35 a.m. Sept. 24 led Cpl. Louis Hribik to arrest Thomas Golterman, 25, of the borough. He was charged with possession of less than 50 grams of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia, which were in plain view, according to police.
- Patrolman Corey Garrabrant arrested Sean Jackson, 48, of the borough around 7:47 a.m. Sept. 24. Police said the patrolman saw Jackson walking and was aware that there were warrants for his arrest, including one from the borough on an original charge of obstructing the administration of law.
- Paul Weinberg, 49, of Raritan Township, was arrested and charged with lewdness around 1:22 a.m. Sept. 25 after Patrolman Corey Garrabrant found him masturbating in the school parking lot, police said.
- David Wilkins, 51, of the borough was arrested by Patrolman William Musacchio around 1:29 p.m. Sept. 29 after he “mooned” a police officer, according to police. Wilkins was charged with disorderly conduct.
- Brynn Fitzgerald, 25, was charged with driving under the influence Sept. 30 after Patrolman Robert Godown was dispatched to Reaville Avenue on the report on a motor vehicle accident.
- Franciski Gerena-Sosa, 37, was arrested around 9:55 p.m. Oct. 1 on an outstanding warrant from Jersey City.
- Ernest Mittasch, 46, of Frenchtown, was arrested around 6:26 a.m. Oct. 4 on an outstanding motor vehicle warrant from Frenchtown.
- Edward Ostrowicz was arrested Oct. 4 after a foot pursuit, police said. Police were called to a Broad Street parking lot around 10:32 a.m. on the report of someone using a controlled dangerous substance. Ostrowicz was charged with obstructing the administration of law and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Bryan Muscatello, 33, was arrested around 4:28 p.m. Oct. 4 on an outstanding motor vehicle warrant from Hopewell.
- Matthew Verrinder, of Readington Township, was arrested by Cpl. Louis Hribik after a motor vehicle stop on Mine Street around 2:10 p.m. Oct. 6. Police said Verrinder was stopped because he had a cracked tail light and was not wearing a seatbelt. He was charged with possession of less than 50 grams of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- James Finney, 46, of Hampton, was arrested on several outstanding arrest warrants around 8:29 p.m. Oct. 7, including those charging him with contempt of court, driving without a license and driving an uninsured vehicle.
- Alexander Baker, 18, of Raritan Township, was charged by Patrolman Corey Garrabrant with possession of less than 50 grams of marijuana and operating a motor vehicle while in possession of a controlled dangerous substance around 9:47 p.m. Oct. 6.
- A noise complaint led to the arrest of John Flowers at his home around 6:23 a.m. Oct. 8. Patrolman Daniel Lookner charged him with disorderly conduct and maintaining a nuisance.
- Michael Bonifazi, 22, was charged with criminal mischief and eluding police around 7:23 p.m. Oct. 9 by Cpl. Bradley Bullman. He had caused damage to his apartment, according to police.
- Joseph Speranza, 53, of North Wales, Pa., was arrested Oct. 11 on an outstanding motor vehicle warrant from Atlantic City. He told police that he was a victim of identity theft and that a friend had used his personal information to avoid a ticket.
- Darian Cruse, 22, of Ewing, was arrested around 7:50 p.m. Oct. 12 on a warrant from Medford Township charging her with criminal simple assault.
- Gary Worthington, 62, of the borough, was arrested by Patrolman Frank Emanuele around 11:19 a.m. Oct. 13 on an outstanding criminal mischief warrant.
- Daniel Stryker, 46, of Glen Gardner, was arrested by Patrolman Daniel Lookner on multiple warrants around 3:24 p.m. Oct. 13. Police said the warrants included charges for drugs, driving under the influence and shoplifting.
- Michael Dyda, 37, was arrested around 11:36 a.m. Oct. 14 on outstanding warrants from Paterson and Flemington.