FLEMINGTON, NJ – A Grand Jury here has handed down a 51-count indictment against a pair accused of multiple burglaries and thefts in Hunterdon and Somerset counties.
Hunterdon County Prosecutor Anthony P. Kearns, III announced details of the indictments in a press release this morning.
Amy DeFazio, 33, of Whitehouse Station and Eric C. Ferraris, 34, of South Plainfield, were charged with the burglaries and are scheduled to appear in court on Aug. 14.
The indictments are as follows:
- third-degree burglary – 18 counts
- third-degree theft – 13 counts
- third-degree conspiracy – 12 counts
- third-degree attempted burglary – two counts
- third-degree theft by receiving stolen property – two counts
- fourth-degree theft – three counts
- fourth-degree criminal mischief – one count