RARITAN TWP., NJ – Police here have released details on a number of unrelated arrests.
- Chelsea L. Havay, 21, of Bloomsbury, was arrested by Patrolman Christopher Vallat around 11:40 p.m. Feb. 27 after police found a 2016 Honda CRV stuck in a deep ditch off the driveway of a Route 12 home.
Police said they identified Havay as the driver and she was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, reckless driving and having open alcoholic beverage container in a motor vehicle. The Honda was towed and Havay was released to a family member.
- Patrolman Robert Landolina arrested William A. Latham, 31, and Laronda J. Johnson, 28, both of Philadelphia, and charged each with possession of less than 50 grams of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia (plastic container with marijuana residue and marijuana blunt wrappers) after a motor vehicle stop on Church Street Extension around 2:34 a.m. March 1.
Latham was initially stopped for a having a burned out rear license plate light and an expired registration, police said. He was also issued motor vehicle summonses for having an unregistered vehicle, driving with a suspended license and possession of a controlled dangerous substance in a motor vehicle. Both were released.
- Ahzhane Q. Easter, 22 of Trenton, was arrested by Patrolman Adam Swiatek and charged with possession of less than 50 grams of marijuana after a motor vehicle stop on Route 31 around 2:32 p.m. March 2.
Easter was initially stopped for speeding, having no front license plate and tinted windows, police said. She was also issued motor vehicle summonses for unclear plates and possession of a controlled dangerous substance in a motor vehicle. She was released.
- Nicole B. Peake, 23, of the township, was arrested by Sgt. Matthew Lawrence around 10:10 a.m. March 3 and charged with possession of a controlled dangerous substance (cocaine) after police found her on Kentworth Court.
According to police, they were dispatched to the area on the report of someone sleeping in their car since 8:30 that morning. She was the lone occupant of the vehicle and was found in possession of the drug, police said.
- Jeremy C. Reeves, 24, of Phillipsburg, was arrested by Patrolman Ismael Mendez around 3:37 March 7. Reeves was stopped for speeding, but was found to be in possession of marijuana, police said.
Reeves was charged with possession of less than 50 grams of marijuana, careless driving, unclear plates and possession of a controlled dangerous substance in a motor vehicle. He was released.