RARAITAN TWP., NJ – Police here released details today on a series of unrelated arrests.
- Sgt. Robert Landolina arrested Karrie Acker, 44, of Glenville, N.Y. around 2:20 a.m. April 20 after stopping her on Route 202 for failure to keep right, police said. She was charged with possession of less than 50 grams of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- An investigation conducted by Det. Sgt. Ryan Garbolino and Patrol Officer Dustin Pflug resulted in the arrest of William A. Pysher Jr., 36, of Flemington on April 23. Police said Pysher failed to return a borrowed vehicle to a friend, and was charged with taking a means of conveyance.
- Sgt. Robert Landolina arrested Hannah M. Klunk, 20, of Hanover, Pa., after stopping her for driving erratically around 2 a.m. April 26, according to police. She was charged with possession of less than 50 grams of marijuana.
- After stopping a vehicle for making an illegal U-turn around 12:51 a.m. April 27, Patrol Officer Eli Walters arrested passenger Gerald J. Pierre, 31, of Providence, R.I. and charged him with possession of less than 50 grams of marijuana.
- Cpl. Brian Sutherland found a disabled vehicle with a flat tire around 2 p.m. May 6 and after stopping to assist and conducting an investigation, arrested Jennifer L. Feldman, 47, of Ringoes. Feldman was charged with driving while intoxicated.
- Police were dispatched to a two-vehicle crash at the intersection of Old Clinton and Sand Hill roads around 8:12 p.m. May 14. One of the drivers - Erik Collars, 28, of Plainsboro – was arrested and charged with driving while intoxicated and use/influence of a controlled dangerous substance. Patrol Officer Eli Walters handled the investigation and was assisted by Cpl. Christopher Vallat, who is a certified Drug Recognition Expert.
- After stopping a vehicle on Route 202 for equipment violations around 5:17 p.m. May 16, Patrol Officer William McEnroe arrested passenger Bryan O. Gordon, 30, of Philadelphia. Gordon was charged with possession of less than 50 grams of marijuana.
- Patrol Officer Ishmael Mendez stopped a vehicle driven by Moises E. Arias-Rivera, 26, of North Brunswick for failing to signal a lane change around 8:58 p.m. May 18, police said. Arias-Rivera was charged with possession of less than 50 grams of marijuana.