FLEMINGTON, NJ - Flemington Borough approved a number of professional services contracts for 2020.
Resolutions about these contracts are available in the office of the borough clerk, at Park Avenue in Flemington.
The following contracts were awarded following a non-fair and open process:
- Borough Attorney – Gebhardt & Kiefer, PC, $165 per hour, not to exceed $100,000
- Borough Auditor – Suplee, Clooney & Co., not to exceed $37,600
- Borough Labor Attorney – Frank Whittlesey of Scholl & Whittlesey, $150 per hour, not to exceed $25,000
- Borough Planner – Kendra Lelie of Kyle McManus Asociates, $142 per hour standard, not to exceed $50,000
- Borough Sewer Engineer – CME Associates, $135 per hour standard, not to exceed $100,000
- Borough Hydrogeologist – M2 Associates, $135 per hour, not to exceed $50,000
- Borough Bond Attorney – Archer & Greiner, not to exceed $25,000
- Special Counsel for Redevelopment – Maraziti Falcon LLP, $195 per hour billed to borough, not to exceed $100,000
A couple contracts were awarded through a fair and open process. They were:
- Borough Engineer – Robert Martucci of Martucci Engineering, LLC, $115 per hour, not to exceed $500,000
- IT Services – Princeton Computer Support Inc., not to exceed $35,000.