RARITAN TWP., NJ - The 13th Annual Hunterdon Holistic Fair will be held Oct. 29 at the Flemington Elks Lodge on Route 31 here.
The hours of the fair will be 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tickets cost $5 and there is no extra charge for the workshops, which are offered all day.
Tickets can be purchased on the day of the event, or online.
The workshop schedule is as follows:
- Michelle Heide – 10 to 10:30 a.m. - "Picture Your Prosperity"
- Derek Roger, ND - 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. - "Everyone is Sick and Tired of Being Sick and Tired and I Know Why" (Four Causes of Death: Heart Disease, Diabetes…)
- Sue Ann Seccia-Harnden & Virangini Cindy Rounsaville - 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. - "Holistic Animal Wellness & Healing"
- Judy Cosentino - 12:30 to 1:15 p.m. "Hypnotherapy For Cancer"
- Susan Richter, RN - 1:15 to 2 p.m. "Enzyme Nutrition - Drug Free Therapies"
- Cheryl Karcher, Clinical Herbalist – 2 to 2:45 p.m. "Herbal Therapies for the Stages of Menopause"
- Lynn Rene MacDonald - 2:45 to 3:30 p.m. "Holistic Health for the Best You"
- Jeanne Pacheco - 3:30 to 4 p.m. “The Value of Mercy & Authentic Love in a World that is Often Threatened by Fear"
- A variety of holistic and metaphysical vendors will be selling wares or providing holistic practitioner information and services such as massage therapy, chiropractic care, Reiki and acupuncture.
This fundraising event benefits Norwescap Career & Life Transitions Center. Norwescap has been providing career support services in Hunterdon, Somerset, Mercer and Warren counties for more than 30 years.