FLEMINGTON, NJ - In an effort to protect the health and safety of our patients, staff, and guests, Hunterdon Healthcare will not allow visitors until further notice effective Wednesday, March 18, 2020.
Exceptions may be made for these specific circumstances:
- Maternity & Labor/Special Care Nursery: (only ONE significant other or adult support person)
- Pediatric Unit: (only ONE parent/guardian)
- Pediatric Psychiatric Patients: (only ONE if/when a mutual agreement between the parents/guardian and care team has been established)
- Same-Day Surgery or Ambulatory Procedures: (only ONE adult support person)
- Intensive Care Unit: (only ONE significant other or adult support person)
- Emergency Department: (only ONE adult support person)
- Outpatients: (only ONE adult support person/aide if required)
- Medical Group Practices: (only ONE adult support person)
- Hospice: Extenuating circumstances will be considered based on the best interest and needs of the patient.
Children 12 years old or younger are not permitted to visit the hospital.
All allowed visitors will be screened for and may not be allowed to visit or stay based on the following:
- Sneezing/Runny nose
- Fever (over 100 degrees)
- Trouble breathing
- Recent international travel history
- Recent domestic travel to areas with widespread COVID-19 infection
- Contact with individuals with known COVID-19
While we are sensitive to the anxiety and troubles experienced by the loved ones of patients under our care, the safety of our healthcare providers and patients is our utmost concern and priority. We encourage family members and friends to identify alternative ways to interact with their loved ones (phone calls, FaceTime, Skype, etc.) during this unprecedented time.
For updates, please visit www.hunterdonhealthcare.org.