FLEMINGTON, NJ – Organizers of this year’s Corn, Tomato and Beer Festival have released its schedule of activities.
The festival will be held from noon to 8 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 4. on Stangl Road here, which will be closed to traffic.
The festival includes a food contest; local craft beer offerings; music headlined by CC Coletti; kids’ activities, including free train rides; a ninja obstacle course; a drone race demo, and the “big reveal” of 40 colorful Adirondack chairs built by Hunterdon Polytech students and painted by local artists.
More than 100 vendors will be part of the event, with 18 restaurants and eateries participating. The festival will include three music stages, eight musical acts, two magicians, a petting zoo, rock climbing wall, bounce house, pony rides and more.
Admission is free, with some activities requiring a $5 donation that benefits the Flemington Fire Department.
- Noon-5 p.m. – Rock climbing wall ($5 donation required)
- 1-2; 3-4; 5-6 – Antique fire truck rides
- 1; 2:30; 4 – Black River & Western Railroad rides (kids under 12 free)
- 12:30; 3 – Paw Patrol Meet & Greet
- 1:30 – Conrad the Magician Show
- 2:30 – Police dog demo
- 2:45 – “Hands Across Stangl” human chain by Girls on the Run
- 3 – Drone race demo
- 4 – Restaurant contest and “Let’s Sit Together” chair ceremony
- 5-8 – CC Coletti concert
Flemington Community Partnership, which sponsors the festival, promises it will also include “unlimited fun.”