RARITAN TWP., NJ - Raritan Township Police made a number of arrests in the middle of July for drug possession, handgun possession and more, according to the most recent police blotter.
- William Homes, 27, of Pennsylvania, and David Pichardo, 29, of Mays Landing, were charged by Sgt. Rob Landolina July 12 at 1:30 p.m. with possession of less than 50 grams of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. According to the report, their vehicle was stopped for having an obstructed view.
- Miguel A. Payano IV, 19, of Paterson, was stopped by Officer Robert Schenck on Route 202 July 13 at 11 a.m. for having a non-functioning headlight. Payano was arrested for having two outstanding warrants, out of Paterson and Montville. He was also traveling with a suspended license. The passenger in the vehicle, Luis S. Munoz, 20, of Wayne, was arrested for distribution of marijuana, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Nelson Hernandez, 48, of Pennsylvania, was charged July 17 at 1:20 p.m. by Landolina for possession of less than 50 grams of marijuana after his vehicle was stopped for having a broken taillight.
- Angel M. Delbrey, 21, of Pennsylvania, was arrested July 18 at 2:26 a.m. for unlawful possession of a handgun, possession of hollow bullet points, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. According to the report, Officer Scott Phibbs pulled his vehicle over on Route 202 for speeding.
- Carlos Estrella-Sanchez, 44, of Pennsylvania, was arrested July 18 at 8 a.m. for unlawfully taking a means of conveyance. According to the report, Sanchez failed to return a vehicle he had borrowed. He was also arrested for having an outstanding warrant out of Mount Olive. Landolina made the arrest.
- Chan Wai Lo, 31, of Brooklyn, was arrested July 18 at 9:09 p.m. for driving while intoxicated. Phibbs stopped his vehicle for failing to maintain a lane of travel.