- Hanukkah at The Circus Comes to Hunterdon
- Handel's 'Messiah' to be Performed by Hunterdon Symphony, Hunterdon Choral Union
- Chabad to Host Hanukkah Menorah Lightings Around Hunterdon
- Clinton's Christmas Parade is Friday
- Stanton Holly Trail Ticket Deadline Nears
- Lecture on Lindbergh Kidnapping and Union Hotel
By EDWARD RHODENovember 20, 2017
CLINTON, NJ - This Festival of Trees annual holiday favorite returns to the Red Mill Museum Village here on Friday, Nov. 24 just in time for the holiday season.
The Festival features a beautiful display of decorated trees, wreaths and centerpieces that are available to win through the raffle.
The Festival opens the day after Thanksgiving, which is also the same weekend as the Clinton ...