FLEMINGTON, NJ - Flemington Borough has released a list of resources for the community for health and other services during the coronavirus pandemic.
- For Text Updates from the State of New Jersey text NJCOVID to 898-211
- 2-1-1 New Jersey Informational Hotline: 211
- Hunterdon Healthcare Community Hotline: 908-788-6440
- United Way of Hunterdon County: 908-782-3414
- Hunterdon Helpline: 908-782-4357
- Flemington Dispatch/Police Non-Emergency Line: 908-782-3434
NOTE: If you believe a business is open or individuals are congregating in violation of Executive Order 107, please use the form at https://covid19.nj.gov/violation before calling other authorities.
Online Resources for Status Updates
- Flemington Borough Website: www.historicflemington.com/pages/covid-19-updates
- Flemington Borough Live Stream for periodic OEM Updates: www.facebook.com/HistoricFlemingtonNJ/live/
- Flemington Helping Flemington Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/groups/flemingtonhelpingflemington/
- Hunterdon County Updates: www.co.hunterdon.nj.us/coronavirus.html
- United Way of Hunterdon County: www.uwhunterdon.org/
- Hunterdon Healthcare YouTube Updates: www.youtube.com/channel/UClrEqYQ5hNLrP0lBkcyF9jA
- NJ Health Department Dashboard: www.nj.gov/health/cd/topics/covid2019_dashboard.shtml
- NJ 211 COVID-19 page: www.nj211.org/coronavirus-covid-19
- Representative Tom Malinowski Resource Page: https://malinowski.house.gov/coronavirus
- There is a Moratorium on Removals of Individuals Due to Evictions or Foreclosures, more information about rental and mortgage assistance at https://njhousing.gov/foreclosure.
- Food Assistance: www.nj.gov/humanservices/njsnap/resources/
- Meals on Wheels in Hunterdon: http://www.mowih.org/
- Donate Personal Protection Equipment: https://covid19.nj.gov/ppereport
- Healthcare Professional Call to Serve: https://covid19.nj.gov/volunteer
- Governor Murphy Press Releases (including details about executive orders): www.nj.gov/governor/news/news/562020/approved/news_archive.shtml?fbclid=IwAR2V50DimWeoK8PL9qcbx7Q-HPOhMOBVw1w9ooNG5a0WVtJZXrMICtQc3DA
- Governor Phil Murphy’s Twitter Account : @GovMurphy
Looking to volunteer safely or from home? Check out Jersey Cares, Team Rubicon, Catchafire, Taproot Foundation or the New Jersey Department of Volunteerism. You can also schedule an appointment at Hunterdon Healthcare to give blood.
If you believe an employer, organization, or entity is violating any part of Executive Order 107, please complete the form at https://covid19.nj.gov/violation.
- Flemington Community Partnership: www.loveflemington.com/
- New Jersey Economic Development Association Overview: www.njeda.com/.../Public.../Coronavirus-Information
- New Jersey Economic Development Grant/Loan Wizard: https://assistance.business.nj.gov/
- Hunterdon County Chamber of Commerce: www.hunterdon-chamber.org/covid-19-business-resources.html
- Center for Nonprofits: www.njnonprofits.org/COVID-19.html