FLEMINGTON, NJ - The Hunterdon Central Regional School District approved a number of different personnel appointments and more at its April 27 board of education meeting.
First, the board approved the retirement of special education teacher Francesca Shadel, after 17 years of service. Shadel’s retirement will be effective June 30.
In addition, the board of education approved the appointments of two new people, first being Lauren Dahl as operational assistant in the business office, as of June 29.
The board also approved the appointment of Jessica Long as a vice principal, as of June 16.
The district also announced the tenure of a number of staff members in the coming school year. They are:
- William Brokaw, technology teacher, as of Aug. 30, 2020
- James Bush, school counselor, as of Aug. 30, 2020
- Thomas Fario, German teacher, as of Oct. 18, 2020
- Gabrielle Giambagno, social studies teacher, as of Aug. 30, 2020
- Elizabeth Mack, biology teacher, as of Aug. 30, 2020
- Chelsea Mangione, social studies teacher, as of May 2, 2021
- Debra Pulito, school psychologist, as of Feb. 28, 2021
- Jason Rothman, biology teacher, as of Aug. 30, 2020
- Denise Spina, associate school library media specialist, as of May 17, 2021