- 'Luggage Factory' Could Be Hunterdon's First Pot Shop
- Hunterdon County Considers Building New Ballfields
- New County Budget Almost $1 Million Less Than Last Year
- Flemington Council to Vote on 2018 Budget ... Again
- Hunterdon Ditches Its Century Link Phone System
- Clover Hill Sports Complex Faces Increasing Opposition
By JOHN GIOTISJune 20, 2018
To the editor:
As an educator and a child-advocate, I have been at the forefront of the immigration debate over the past decade. And while I have always advocated for a comprehensive solution, I never thought any opposing plans were morally wrong; until now!
The Trump policy of separating children from their parents at the border is morally wrong and counter-productive from a public ...