- Union Hotel Part of $2.5M Deal; Flemington Attorney Beckelman ...
- Here are 12 of Hunterdon's Highest Paid Employees
- Draft Resolution Seeks to Fire Flemington Re-Development Attorney
- See Here: Cust's Offer to Buy Union Hotel
- Flemington Council Takes Step Towards Union Hotel Condemnation in Tense Meeting
- 'Luggage Factory' Could Be Hunterdon's First Pot Shop
By SAM HARSHBARGERJuly 11, 2018
To the editor,
I support Tom Malinowski in the election to represent New Jersey’s 7th district this November because he will support infrastructure investments that are essential to the continued prosperity of this district.
Tom recognizes this district’s dire need for infrastructure appropriations, and he knows how essential the Gateway Project is for not only those who commute ...