FLEMINGTON, NJ - The Hunterdon Land Trust's winter farmer's market will open April 5 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Dvoor Farm, on Mine Street in Flemington.
According to a release, shoppers will find organic produce, meat, cheese, fresh baked bread, honey, vegan burgers, eggs, garlic, dog treats and more. Every precaution is being taken to make sure visitors have a safe shopping experience.
Vendors attending include:
- AquaSprout Farms: Aquaponically grown fresh vegetables
- Bobolink Dairy & Bakehouse: breads and a variety of cheeses
- Bubbly Goat: Goats milk, soap, lotion, dish-washing bars, laundry soap
- Burek by Zeni: Homemade bureks, and a Mediterranean or Balkan special precooked meal
- Comeback Farm: Organic produce
- Fare is Fowl: Colorful organic eggs
- Madison N Co. Pet Treats: An assortment of treats for the four-legged friends
- Neshanic Station Apiaries: Raw honey, handcrafted soaps, beeswax candles
- Pickle Licious: A variety of pickles
- Purely Farm: Eggs, artisan sausages, pastured pork and turkey
- River Lea House: Assortment of garlic products
- Sandbrook Meadow Farm: Organic produce
- Toadshade Wildflower Farm: Native plants and seeds
- Will's Vegan Burgers: Frozen, home-made vegan burgers
The sponsors of the market are Basil Bandwagon Natural Market, Northfield Bank, Thomas McMillan – Callaway Henderson Sotheby's International Realty, Matt's Red Rooster Grill and McPherson & Newland Insurance.
For more information, visit www.hunterdonlandtrust.org.