- Franklin Youth To Be Honored As Athlete Of The Year: Qiora Rollins
- Franklin Township: Village of Kingston Fire Displaces Family
- Somerset Mother Has Reunion with Somerville Doctor Who Saved Her Life
- Franklin Township's Twentieth Anniversary Community Breakfast: Honoring Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- TAPinto Franklin Township Meet the Leaders Series: Chris Johnson
- The Mountain Top At Villagers Theatre In Franklin Township
By SOMERSET COUNTY PROSECUTOR'S OFFICEJanuary 20, 2017
SOMERVILLE, N.J. – Somerset County Prosecutor Michael H. Robertson stated that today, Kai Peter, age 36, of Mount Horeb Road, Warren Township, N.J., pled guilty to 1st Degree, Maintaining a CDS Productions Facility, 1st Degree, Possession of Over 25 Pounds of Marijuana with Intent to Distribute, and 2nd Degree, Possession of Less than 5 pounds of Hashish with Intent to ...