FANWOOD, NJ -- Unforgettable Fire, the New York area's premier U2 tribute band, will headline the second annual Fanwood Summer FanJam on Sunday, July 8, a daylong music, classic cars, and food truck festival to be held in LaGrande Park.
The gig will literally be walking distance away from the home of Craig Kiell, the bassist for the popular band, which plays festivals, concert halls, and private events all across the country.
The lineup is comprised of a diverse collection of rock bands:
- 11:00 a.m. The Alan Grant Band (classic rick)
- 12:40 p.m. Zero Hour (hits from the 80s to today)
- 1:45 p.m. Bryan Hansen Band (adult alternative)
- 2:45 p.m. Groove Gangstas (funk)
- 4:00 p.m. Riff Raff (AC/DC tribute band)
- 5:15 p.m. Unforgettable Fire (U2 tribute)
The event features a a beer and wine garden for adults and a kid zone with an obstacle course for kids.
Bring a blanket or folding chairs and spend the day!