Dear Citizens of the 17th Legislative District:
It has been my great honor to represent you as your New Jersey State Senator. Some of the laws I have authored which I believe have made New Jersey a better place in which to live include:
- The Highlands Preservation Act - preserving the water supply of more than one half of New Jersey
- The 2012 Solar Act - advancing the Renewable Portfolio Standard to stabilize the solar industry
- Site Remediation Reform Act - creating Licensed Site Remediation Professionals and thereby accelerate hazardous waste cleanups
- Recycling Enhancement Act - to bring back Municipal Recycling
- Electronic Product Recycling Act - keeping dangerous heavy metals out of New Jersey's environment
- The Open Space Funding Constitutional Amendment - providing for a stable source of funding for open space, farmland preservation, and historic preservation
- The strongest Fertilizer Control Law in the United States to minimize polluting our waterways
If you are kind enough to re-elect me to the New Jersey Senate I plan on legislating to stimulate electric autos and trucks, and the creation of storm water utilities to clean up the last big water pollution problem in New Jersey; i.e. storm water runoff.
If you wish a more detailed view of my record please go to www.senatorbobsmith.org
Very truly yours,
The opinions expressed herein are the writer's alone, and do not reflect the opinions of TAPinto.net or anyone who works for TAPinto.net. TAPinto.net is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the writer.