NEW JERSEY - Many towns have already had Fourth of July celebrations, however, there are plenty of celebrations still on TAP for the rest of the week.
So make plans and get the blankets and chairs ready to find the best spot to view.
Read on and click the headlines below for more details:
Somerset County Park Commission invites all to attend the Annual July 4th Fireworks Display to be held on Wednesday, July 4, 2018 at 9:30 P.M. at North Branch Park on Milltown Road in Bridgewater.
Piscataway Township is pleased to put on a great Independence Day celebration with fireworks on Wednesday evening, July 4th at Piscataway High School’s football field.
The Township of East Brunswick will host a July 4th Celebration & Fireworks at the Community Arts Center, 721 Cranbury Road
For the sixth year in a row, Morris County visitors and residents will have the opportunity to enjoy an authentically patriotic 4th of July just the way the Founding Fathers might have imagined it.
Related article: 4th of July Safety: Keep Fireworks in the Hands of the Experts
July 3 and July 4
- Keansburg at the Keansburg Amusement Park at 9 p.m.
- Chatham Borough at Chatham Middle School at dusk
- Long Branch at the Ocean Promenade at 9 p.m.
- Milltown at Gloria Bradford Park at 9:30 p.m. (rain date July 7)
- Monroe Township at Thompson Park at dusk
- Point Pleasant at Jenkinson's Boardwalk at 9 p.m.
- Seaside Heights at the boardwalk at 9:30 p.m.
- Brick Township at Windward Beach at 9 p.m.
- Cranbury at Village Park at dusk (rain date July 6)
- Atlantic Highlands at Atlantic Highlands Marina at 9:45 p.m. (rain date July 7)
- Lambertville at Delaware River Towns Chamber or Commerce at 9:30 p.m.
- Aberdeen at Cliffwood Beach at 9 p.m.
- East Windsor Township at Etra Lake Park at 9:30 p.m. (rain date July 14)
- North Plainfield at West End School Field at dusk (rain date July 14)
Have a news tip? Email FranklinTownship@tapinto.net or call our tip line 908-279-0303 ext. 257.