SOMERSET, NJ - According to township and county officials the following roadways are closed due to flooding:
- Blackwells Mills Road between South Middlebush and VanCleef
- South Middlebush Road between Bennetts Lane and Hill Top
- Canal Road between Route 518 and Copermine Road
- Griggstown Causeway btwen Montgomery Twp and Franklin Twp
- South Middlebush Road closed in Franklin Twp between Bennetts Ln and Blackwells Mills Rd
A flood warning has also been issued until 4:17 pm by the National Weather Service. Motorist should keep this in mind and plan their travels accordingly.
TAP here for latest updates.