SOMERSET, NJ – Last week the Franklin Township Board of Education held its reorganization meeting and this tonight, Jan. 7, the Township Council will hold its meeting at the municipal building, 475 Demott Lane. TAP here for the agenda.
Below is a list of some of the agenda items up for action.
- 2019 Appointment of Deputy Mayor
- 2019 Appointments of Attorneys and Other Professionals
- 2019 Appointments of Municipal Judge, Prosecutors & Public Defender
- 2019 Boards, Committees & Commissions Appointment Resolutions
- 2019 Mayoral Appointments
The council will also address submissions of nominations for Council At-Large vacancy. Deputy Mayor, Shanel Robinson who vacated the position was recently sworn in as a Somerset County Freeholder.