Financial Choices are Sacred – Do you have the knowledge to make them without stress or uncertainty?
If you’re a busy professional woman, you MUST attend this exclusive event that will help you get clear about what you can do to OPTIMIZE your financial future without spending a ton of time.
Are you at all concerned about:
- Making the wrong financial decisions that could set you back a decade?
- Living a lower quality of life in retirement because you won’t have enough saved for your future?
- Not having money to cover expenses, if you were to lose your job (or even just when the car breaks down)?
- Becoming a burden to family or friends later in life?
- Working hard to make good money, but then have little to show for yourself?
In this intimate setting, you will learn:
- The Step-by-Step process of creating a financial plan that you can implement right away
- The Top 3 actions you should take in order to retire happy
- The Number 1 thing holding you back from reaching your financial goals
The event will be held on Sunday, June 11, 2017 from 3:00pm to 4:30pm. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you plan to attend this exclusive event for women only. The venue will be given when you RSVP.
Carletta Beckwith CPA LLC is a firm that provides premiere income tax preparation, tax planning, and financial planning services. Carletta Beckwith is a licensed CPA and CFP® and shares her extensive industry knowledge to deliver superior customer service and personalized attention to her clients. To learn more about the services she provides visit www.beckwithcpa.com.