Shade Tree Commission Spring Tree Sale 2018
We are proud to offer new and returning varieties.
Trees are being sold as bare root stock and include a deer guard for each. All proceeds are used to plant trees in the Township’s parks, public lands and rights-of-way.
A description and photo of each tree, along with printable planting instructions are available below.
The following 7 conditions apply:
1) Available to Franklin Township Residents only
2) No commercial orders are allowed
3) Orders are on a first-come, first served basis
4) All sales are final; no refunds and no guarantees are made or implied
5) The purchaser or designee must pick up the trees on the given date (trees will fit in most cars)
6) On day of pick up, you must have a copy of your Order Form
7) The Shade Tree Commission will not plant your tree
Be sure to also select 2nd and 3rd choices. If none of your tree choices are available, you will be notified.
Pick up is late March to early April with advanced notification by email.
The Shade Tree Commission thanks you for your continued support!
Payment - Check (no cash). Payable to: Franklin Township
Mail - Order Form & Check to: Mr. Carl Hauck/2018 Tree Sale, Franklin Twp. Dept. of Public Works,
40 Churchill Ave, Somerset, NJ 08873
No orders will be accepted without payment.
Orders must be post marked between December 1, 2017 and March 15, 2018.
Pick up will be in late March to early April. You will be notified prior by e-mail.
Sign Up for E-News to get top stories delivered daily to your inbox.