FRANKLIN TOWNSHIP, NJ - Looking for something to do this weekend? Would you like to travel down Easton Avenue for some fine dining?
Maybe you want to pick up some fresh produce? What about going to a summer concert?
Well, you can do all that and more close to home!
Check out TAPinto Franklin Township’s roundup of some of the best things to do.
Friday, July 7
Stage House Tavern
Every weekend you can see live music Friday and Saturday from 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. and this Saturday is no different. Dale Toth Duo will be performing starting at 6:30 p.m.
Saturday, July 8
Township of Franklin
Got junk you need to get rid of? This is your weekend to handle it Click here for Calendar, Pricing and Pass information.
Franklin Township’s Farmers Market (10 a.m. to 3 p.m.)
The Franklin Township Community Farmers Market supports Franklin Township agriculture and NJ agriculture. Visitors are encouraged to ask farmers about their local farms and specialty vendors about where in New Jersey they source the ingredients for their products.
It's the OMG 50% OFF Summer Sale all day Saturday!
More things to do close to home…
Sunday, July 9
Wyckoff-Garretson Museum House
It is the second Sunday of the month, so it is time to check out the Wyckoff-Garretson Museum House Open Free to the Public.
1-4pm 215 South Middlebush Rd, Somerset, NJ
There will be docents on hand to conduct tours and answer questions about colonial life. The recently renovated carriage barn features a used book and gift shop.
In addition, talks and craft demonstrations will be conducted in the conference room, and videos about life in colonial times will be shown in the media room.
Top Ten Things to do in Somerset County:
Weekend Top 10: 7.7-7.9
1. Firefly Festival, Duke Farms
2. Park Commission Summer Concert Series Opening Night, Duke Island Park
3. Summer Stage, Downtown Somerville
4. Astronomy Tonight/Countdown to the Eclipse, RVCC Planetarium
5. 2nd Annual Family Picnic on the Lawn, Heritage Trail Association
6. Walk Around Wine Tasting: Wines of the United States, Ninety Acres
7. Open House, Wyckoff-Garretson Museum House and Carriage Barn
8. North Plainfield Community Day/Night, West End School
9. Sustainability Walk, Duke Farms
10. Natirar Farm Tour, Ninety Acres Culinary Center
TAPinto Franklin Township is Franklin Township’s only free daily paper.
Sign Up for E-News to get top stories delivered daily to your inbox.
Give us your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.