NEW PROVIDENCE, NJ – Facebook recently announced it is changing its news feed and algorithms so that news from legitimate publishers and posts from businesses will seldom appear.
At TAPinto, we believe in serving you with high-quality, objective local news coverage. To make sure that you continue to see news from us in your Facebook News Feed:
Have TAPinto Franklin Township's posts show up at the top of your timeline (DESKTOP)
- Go to TAPinto Franklin Township's Facebook page and click on Follow.
- Hover over Following and click on "See First"
Get notified each time TAPinto Franklin Township makes a post on Facebook
- Hover over Following and click the pencil icon to the right of "In Your News Feed"
- Select "Notifications" on the left and then check off the box that says "Posts." You will now get notified when TAPinto Denville posts content you might like.
Have TAPinto Franklin Township's posts show up at the top of your timeline (MOBILE APP)
- When you open the Facebook app, click the 3 horizontal lines on the bottom right.
- Scroll down to the very bottom and select "Settings"
3. Select "News Feed Preferences"
4. Select "Prioritize who to see first"
5. Select TAPinto Denville and click Done on the top right.
Visit and read your exclusive Franklin news at TAPinto Franklin Township 24/7 for FREE: TAPintoFranklinTownship.net.
Sign Up for E-News to get top stories delivered daily to your inbox.