SOMERSET, NJ - Venus Jewelers safely reopened Monday.
The following message was sent to customers:
These past few months we've been fortunate to still be a part of your proposals, graduations, birthdays, and anniversaries despite it all. It's a testament to what really matters and what we all need right now- a little more LOVE!
As we safely welcome you back in our store, we want you to know your safety and that of our staff is always our top priority. For those who wish, we're still doing curbside service and private appointments in addition to our normal walk in service.
Mon-Thurs 11-5pm, Fri 11-6pm, Sat 11-5pm
Friends, we’re excited to welcome you safely back to our store! Here’s what we are doing to ensure a safe environment so you can
enjoy your shopping experience. For those who wish, it is our pleasure to continue offering private and virtual appointments and
curbside pickup. As always, you can shop 24/7 on our website and enjoy free shipping.
- Our entire team has been trained on proper disinfection and sanitation protocols
- High contact touch points will be sanitized multiple times a day
- Hand sanitizer is located at the entrance and throughout the store
- Every associate is required to take their temperature daily
- We have physical barriers in place at our register
- Associates will be wearing a mask while assisting every customer
- All guests are asked to wear a mask; if you do not have one, we have them available
- All jewelry will be sanitized after every customer interaction
- No more than 10 occupants in the store at one time
See you soon,
Peter, Jason, Dora and the Venus Family
Have Questions? Call 732.247.4454 or Web Chat Us www.venusjewelers.com