- Public Notice: Dredging of the Delaware and Raritan Canal
- Colonial Park: Container Garden Workshop for Children
- Workers Fight Invasive Weed Threatening Water Supply
- Franklin Township: 42nd 'Rose Day Festival' at Colonial Park Gardens
- Franklin Township: 'Little Wigglers' at Colonial Park Gardens
- Exhibit Announced For Rutgers University Landscape Design Plans for Griggstown ...
By CENTRAL JERSEY SAFE ENERGY COALITIONJune 14, 2017
Princeton, NJ. For the past year, Central Jersey Safe Energy Coalition (SAFERNj.org) has been in the center of the fight to stop a new pipeline infrastructure proposal in New Jersey called the Northeast Supply Enhancement (NESE). Williams-Transco, the Oklahoma based Natural Gas Infrastructure Company has filed a formal application with Federal Energy Regulatory ...