- Somerset County Needs Direction from Walkers, Hikers & Bikers
- YMCA Hosts Free Nutrition Workshop for Parents of Young Children and Expecting ...
- Natural Pain Relief is as Close as Your Garden
- Franklin Township: What is Project Graduation and How to Win Free Tickets
- Somerset County "Fight the Bite" Campaign Targets Mosquitoes, Ticks
- Somerset County Employees' Health Center Opens in Somerville
By TOM HESTERJuly 16, 2018
TRENTON, NJ - The Murphy administration on Monday announced new steps to help New Jersey Medicaid recipients quit using tobacco by making it easier to receive tobacco cessation medications and counseling.
“Tobacco use is the leading preventable cause of death and disease in New Jersey, leading to chronic lung disease, heart disease, stroke and cancer,” said New Jersey Human ...