- Franklin Middle School Picked as Site for March Events Developed to ...
- Daylight Saving Time Begins Sunday, Here Are 10 Facts You May Not Know
- Komen North Jersey Pink Tie Party Set For March 16
- YingHua International School Hosting American Red Cross Blood Drive
- 'Youth Mental Health First Aid Training' Offered in Somerset County
- Franklin Township: Let's Talk Black America, Then and Now
By SOMERSET COUNTY BOARD OF CHOSEN FREEHOLDERSMarch 16, 2018
The Somerset County Continuum of Care Committee has announced the implementation of a Coordinated Entry system for permanent housing that is funded by a CoC grant.
“This new system will provide an initial, comprehensive assessment of the needs of individuals and families who seek permanent housing,” said Freeholder Deputy Director Brian D. Levine, human services liaison.