- Police Link South Brunswick, Edison Storage Burglaries
- Franklin Township: Village of Kingston Fire Displaces Family
- UPDATE: Robert Wood Johnson Takes In Kids from Route 18 Bus Crash
- Van Crash on Elizabeth Ave. in Franklin Township
- New Jersey State Police Asks for Public’s Help in Search for Murder Suspect
- Edison: Police Charge Elizabeth Man After Beating Woman, Leaving Her At Raritan ...
By SOMERSET COUNTY PROSECUTOR'S OFFICEJanuary 20, 2017
SOMERVILLE, N.J. – Somerset County Prosecutor Michael H. Robertson stated that today, Kai Peter, age 36, of Mount Horeb Road, Warren Township, N.J., pled guilty to 1st Degree, Maintaining a CDS Productions Facility, 1st Degree, Possession of Over 25 Pounds of Marijuana with Intent to Distribute, and 2nd Degree, Possession of Less than 5 pounds of Hashish with Intent to ...