OLEAN, NY – The Greater Olean Area Chamber of Commerce will host its second annual Olean Area Wellness Week showcasing the city’s wellness establishments Monday through April 30.
In addition to highlighting the health facilities in the area, participating practitioners and merchants will offer discounts on wellness services and products, according to chamber officials.
Listed below are specials for the week:
- $5 off any therapy at Tissue Health Therapies at 208 Main St. For more information, call 585-808-4021.
- $5 off any session except a chair massage with Dana Boser, licensed massage therapist, at 1405 Washington St. For more information, call 585-403-1327.
- $10 savings on a hypnosis or health coaching session at Positive Moves Consulting, 2626 W State St., Suite 210. For more information, call 716-307-7694 or visit www.positivemoves.us.
- To introduce its FLEX program, the Hearing Aid Shop in Olean will provide a no-cost comprehensive hearing screening. Arrange an appointment by calling 877-EAR-LADY.
- The Olean-Bradford Area YMCA at 1101 Wayne St. will offer a membership special during Wellness Week. People can come for free during the week; anyone who joins between Sunday and April 30 will not be required to pay a joining fee. For more information, call 716-373-2400.
- Eade Fitness at 502 N. Union St. is giving away free one-week memberships to local residents who redeem them during Wellness Week. In addition, people can enjoy free group exercises, use cardio equipment and individual TVs and schedule two free personal training visits. For more information, call 716-372-9444.
- Total Senior Care at 519 N. Union St. will host free tours of its facility during Wellness Week and inform visitors about day programs, inclusive care programs and free promotional gifts. For more information, call 866-939-8613 and ask for Liz.