OLEAN, NY --The Common Council will consider a variety of proposals when it meets Tuesday.
The council’s agenda includes resolutions that would:
- Transfer $24,936.12 from a Community Development account to the Capital Fund for the Olean Creek Bicycle and Pedestrian Crossing Project;
- Approve an Olean Homeownership Assistance Program application;
- Install a yield sign on East Ohio Street at its intersection with East Riverside Drive;
- Contract with Cattaraugus County for mosquito spraying;
- Transfer funds from General Fund Contingency to various line items, and
- Submit a grant application to the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation through the Urban and Community Forestry Grants Program in connection with the city’s tree inventory project.
The council will meet at 6:35 p.m. in Council Chambers of the Olean Municipal Building, 101 E. State St.