OLEAN, NY—The mayor’s office released a COVID-19 Stop the Spread Resources and Information document Monday with an updated list of services throughout the city:
- The municipal building will be open from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. daily; the public only will have access to the city clerk’s office.
- The Olean Area Transit System is running on a regular schedule with the exception of the SBU Late-Night Bus, which has been suspended.
- Refuse is being collected on its regular schedule.
- Police and fire departments are fully staffed.
- The William O. Smith Recreation Center, the Olean Senior Center, St. John’s Youth Center and Fannie E. Bartlett House are closed.
- Olean City School District student breakfast and lunch pick-up times are from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Meals can be picked up on Fourth Street by the Olean High School Gymnasium; the bus loops at the Olean Intermediate Middle School, Washington West Elementary School and East View Elementary School; Franchot Park; War Veterans Park; St. John’s Parish of Olean, and the Olean Housing Authority Martha Avenue Complex.
- The Warming House pick-up times are from 4 to 4:30 p.m. Sunday through Friday at the back door, 164 N. Union St. Persons should bring reusable bags for carrying their food home.
- For Meals on Wheels and other issues for senior citizens, persons should call the Cattaraugus County Department of Aging at 716-373-8032.
- The Cattaraugus County Emergency Operations Center is operating from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily. For non-emergency questions about COVID-19 response, Cattaraugus County status and related topics persons should call 716-938-9119.
The document also provided the following business and informational references:
Sign Up for E-News to get top stories delivered daily to your inbox.