OLEAN, NY -- The city’s annual summer concert series will; return next month and continue on Thursday nights through Aug. 23.
The schedule includes:
- June 7: Crusin
- June 14: Not Norman
- June 21: Roger Pettingill
- June 28: Toucan Jam
- July 5: Olean Blues Brothers & Generations
- July 12: LTM Trio
- July 19: Larry Lewicki Band
- July 26: Coyote Moon
- Aug. 2: Dave Dorson
- Aug. 9: Allegany Alumni & Friends Band
- Aug. 16: Kokomo Time Band
- Aug. 23: Twin Tiers Community Band
All concerts are scheduled for 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. in Lincoln Park at the intersection of East State and South Union streets. In the event of rain, the shows will take place inside the John J. Ash Community Building on North Barry Street.