- City to Close Portion of North Union Street for Chamber Clambake
- Reed Praises North Korea Agreement and Issues Warning to Kim
- State Awards $330,000 to Olean for Pedestrian Safety
- Fire Hydrant Replacement to Cause Temporary Disruption of Water Service
- Olean Council to Tackle Variety of Issues Tuesday
- Olean to Begin Work on Madison Avenue Next Week
WASHINGTON, DC – Congressional Diabetes Caucus Co-Chairs Tom Reed (R-NY) and Diana DeGette (D-CO) on Wednesday celebrated a policy change that the caucus had long advocated to modernize Medicare coverage: The federal government will now permit coverage of costs for Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) by patients who track their data using smartphones, tablets and other personal electronic ...