- Podcast: Congress to Campus
- Olean Schedules Spring Hydrant and Water Main Flushing for April and May
- Olean Council to Consider Fund Authorization for Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Wage Theft Monies Returned to WNY Workers
- Reed: Tax Reform Will Benefit Women and Families, Not Just Corporate America
- Olean Council to Hold Hearing on Proposed Sewer and Water Rate Increases
ALLEGANY, NY – A free Household Hazardous Waste Disposal Day is scheduled for June 9 at the Cattaraugus County Department of Public Works Allegany Highway Facility.
Participants must register by June 1 for the service. After registration, a time will be assigned for drop off. Materials should be in original, labeled containers.
For a list of common hazardous wastes that can be ...