- Wood-Ridge Council Honors Resident For Academic Achievement
- Could More School Aid be Headed to Hasbrouck Heights and Wood-Ridge?
- Bergen County Prosecutor Requests Public Assistance in Englewood Hit-and-Run
- Garden State Plaza Retailers to Donate Portion of Proceeds Wednesday to Victims ...
- Photos: Annual DARE Swim Party and BBQ
- Rec Track: Hasbrouck Heights' Mora Advances to Regionals in Long Jump
By CATHY GOETZJune 16, 2018
BELMAR, NJ — With the start of the prime boating season, all navigable Shark River channels are now at full depth and width — some for the first time in more than 30 years, according to state transportation officials.
The N.J. Department of Transportation (DOT) recently announced that all dredging work has been completed, making it easier and safer for commercial and recreational ...