HASBROUCK HEIGHTS, NJ - The Hasbrouck Heights Council approved a resolution appointing William Kremer Chairman of the Zoning Board of Adjustment at their January 28th Council meeting at Borough Hall. John Mazza was selected as Vice-Chairman, Joseph Rotolo, Attorney and Beth Calderon as Stenographer,
The Council also unanimously approved the following as part of the Consent Agenda:
- Appointed Michael Kronyak as Representative to the New Jersey Intergovernmental Insurance Fund. Laurie Varga was selected as the Alternate Representative .
- Approved 2019/20 Dealer License for Commercial Sale of Certain Motor Vehicles to
JTL Auto Sales, 92 Railroad Ave, Suite 229.
Sylena Moror Cars Inc, 60 Railroad Ave, Suite 206
C&K Auto Imports Inc, 60 Railroad Ave, Suite 204/205
First B.I.M. Corporation, 92 Railroad Ave., Suite 124
American Performance Cars, 92 Railroad Ave, Suite 212
Giordano Auto Sales, 60 Railroad Ave., Suite 101
First Class Auto Group, 92 Railroad Ave, Suite 108
Round Peg International LLC, 101 Industrial Ave, Suite 205
A.W. Auto Truck Whsl. Ince. 39 Industrial Ave
Auto Spot, LLC, 60 Railroad Ave, Suite 203
- Authorized a shares services contract with the Board of Education of the Borough of Hasbrouck Heights for the rehabilitation and replacement of Synthetic Turf Field and Running Track at Depken Field.
- Appointed the Borough Clerk as Public Agency Compliance Officer.
- Authorized payment of fees to the State, Training Fees
The Council approved, on Introduction, an ordinance to supplement a section of the Borough Code as to provide a further exception to the Borough Code to allow for holiday lights to be hung between Thanksgiving and January 10. The ordinance, which will be heard on public hearing at the February 11th meeting, passed 4-2, with Councilman Chris Hillmann and Councilman Steven Reyngoudt voting against the measure.
TAPinto Hasbrouck Heights/Wood-Ridge/Teterboro is Hasbrouck Heights, Wood-Ridge and Teterboro’s free daily news source, and is the official newspaper of the Hasbrouck Heights Board of Education and Hasbrouck Heights Borough Council.
Sign up for our FREE daily eNews.