HASBROUCK HEIGHTS, NJ - As part of the consent agenda during Tuesday’s Borough Council meeting, the Hasbrouck Heights Council approved the renewal of the following ABC licenses under the New Jersey Alcoholic Beverage Control Act. Resolution 142 approved the licenses for the following:
Plenary Retail Consumption
- Heights Restaurant LLC, t/a Houlihans, Rt 17 South
- Shin-Ei Fuji of Hasbrouck Heights, t/a Mt Fugi Japanese Steak House, 193 Route 17 South
- CP Hasbrouck LLC, t/a Holiday Inn 283 Route 17 South (Hotel/Motel Exception)
- Bensi HH LLC, t/a Bensi Ristorante Italiano, 459 Route 17 South
Plenary Retail Distributiion
- B.E. Princess Liquors, Inc, t/a Princess Liquors, 441 Boulevard
- ZZ Spiritsm LLC, t/a Liquor Master, 459 Route 17
- Yoshi Liquors & Wines Inc, 244 Boulevard
- Rt 17 HH LLC, t/a Heights Beer and Wine Emporium, 65 Route 17
The Council also approved as part of the Consent Agenda (Resolution 142) the transfer of the Plenary Retail Consumption License from the Pioneer Social and Athletic Club to KTB Hasbrouck Heights, located at 183 Boulevard.
The following items were also passed as part of the Consent Agenda
138. Authorizing Raffle Licenses for Hasbrouck Heights Junior Football and Hasbrouck Heights Parents Assn. for Athletes
139. Authorizing payment of fees to State – Dog Licensing
140. Authorizing approval of 2020/2021 License for Commercial Sale of Certain Motor Vehicles
141. Authorizing the submission of a one-year contract extension request with the NJDOT for the Boulevard Streetscape Improvements Phase X Project
143. Authorizing Professional Contract for streaming with All Abilities Live
Resolution 143’s approval of the contract with All Abilities Live is for streaming of regularly scheduled meetings of the Governing Body.
TAPinto Hasbrouck Heights/Wood-Ridge/Teterboro is Hasbrouck Heights, Wood-Ridge and Teterboro’s free daily news source, and is the official newspaper of the Hasbrouck Heights Board of Education, Hasbrouck Heights Borough Council, and Wood-Ridge Board of Education.