HASBROUCK HEIGHTS, NJ - The Hasbrouck Heights Council approved the appointments of four crossing guards as part of the regular business portion of Tuesday evenings Council meeting.
The Council approved the appointment of Dayton Pierce from substitute crossing guard to full-time crossing guard, as well as John Canavatchel, RoseMary Busund and Drand Crus as substitute Crossing Guards.
Additionally the Council approved the consent agenda: (listed below)
154. Authorizing the Adoption of the Affirmative Marketing Plan for the Borough
155. Authorizing the Adoption of the Affordable Housing Spending Plan
156. Authorizing the Appointment of Full Time Crossing Guard
157. Governing Body Certification of the Annual Audit (2018)
158. Authorizing Payment of Fees to the State – Dog Licenses
159. Authorizing the Appointment of Substitute Crossing Guards
160. Authorizing Approval of 2019/2020 Licenses for Dealers for Commercial Sale of Certain Motor Vehicles
161. Authorizing Approval of Raffle License for Lions Club of Hasbrouck Heights
During the public comment portion of the meeting, former Mayor Rose Heck addressed the Council, asking if the entire council had voted on the suspension of Hasbrouck Heights Police Chief Michael Colaneri Sr. Mayor DeLorenzo, after asking Borough Attorney if he could answer the question, and was informed he could, told Heck that the entire council had not voted on the matter. Heck then asked if the Police Committee had voted on the issue, which DeLorenzo confirmed that they had. Heck then asked if the Police Committee consisted of Mayor DeLorenzo, which he confirmed, and Councilwoman Josephine Ciocia, which he confirmed.
TAPinto Hasbrouck Heights/Wood-Ridge/Teterboro is Hasbrouck Heights, Wood-Ridge and Teterboro’s free daily news source, and is the official newspaper of the Hasbrouck Heights Board of Education and Hasbrouck Heights Borough Council.
Got a news tip? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Market Your Business through TAPinto Hasbrouck Heights/Wood-Ridge/Teterboro
TAPinto Hasbrouck Heights/Wood-Ridge/Teterboro will help you build your brand, improve your online presence and reach thousands of people in these three towns and beyond. Packages include social media promotion, clickable banner ads and D.I.Y. publication of events, press releases and more. Become a TAPinto Hasbrouck Heights/Wood-Ridge/Teterboro advertiser. Call (908) 279-0303, x268, or click here.