UPDATED: Per Borough Clerk Laurie Varga, the teleconferencing number for this evening's Hasbrouck Heights Borough Council has been updated to 425-436-6357, access code 866566#.
HASBROUCK HEIGHTS, NJ - In response to the coronavirus outbreak, the March 24, 2020, Borough of Hasbrouck Heights Mayor and Council meeting will be conducted via conference call. Borough Hall is closed to the public, so in-person attendance is not allowed.
For those wishing to listen in or comment, the conference number is 425-436-6309, access code 866566#.
Below is copy of the draft agenda.
BOROUGH OF HASBROUCK HEIGHTS
Tuesday, March 24, 2020
Regular Council Meeting 8 p.m.
Public Comment call in number: (425) 436-6309, access code 866566#
1. The meeting is called to order and the Sunshine Law Statement recited
2. Roll Call
3. Salute to the Flag and Pledge of Allegiance
4. Invocation Councilman Hillmann
5. Approval of Minutes None
1. Letter from Rogut McCarthy LLC in connection with the issuance of the Bond Anticipation Note
2. Determination and Award Certificate in reference to Bond Anticipation Note
3. Letter From Chief Gumbrecht advising that he is back in charge of the Department effective 3/10/2020
4. Zoning Commissioner report regarding Wesmont Redevelopment
5. Notification from Passaic Valley Sewerage Commission of cancellation of public hearing scheduled for 3/19/2020
8. Mayor’s Report
9. Consent Agenda
69. Authorizing Compliance with IRS Code with Regard to Bond Anticipation Note of March 20, 2020
70. Authorizing Approval of 2020/2021 Licenses for Commercial Sale of Certain Motor Vehicle Dealers
71. Authorizing 2019 Appropriation Transfer
72. Authorizing Shared Services Agreement with the Borough of Wood-Ridge for the cooperative arrangement to deputize each Borough’s Registrar to allow them to act on behalf of both municipalities during an emergency.
73. Authorizing Change in Schedule of April and May Meetings of the Mayor and Council and Authorizing Borough Administrator/CFO to Approve and pay certain bills until May 12, 2020
11. Resignations None
12. Appointments None
13. Ordinance(s) on Introduction
Ord. No. 2458 AN ORDINANCE TO APPROPRIATE THE SUM OF $200,000.00 TO PROVIDE FOR THE REPAIR AND/OR RECONSTRUCTION OF CERTAIN PORTIONS OF THE SANITARY SEWERAGE AND/ OR STORM WATER DRAINAGE FACILITIES WITHIN THE BOROUGH OF HASBROUCK HEIGHTS AND FURTHER TO AUTHORIZE THE FINANCING OF THE COST THEREOF IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PROVISIONS OF THE LOCAL BOND LAW BY THE ISSUANCE OF BONDS OR NOTES NOT TO EXCEED THE SUM OF $190,000.00
14. Ordinances on Public Hearing None
15. Miscellaneous From Public via conference call: (425) 436-6309, access code 866566#
Small businesses in Hasbrouck Heights, Wood-Ridge, Teterboro, Lodi, Carlstadt, Moonachie: To help our communities during this difficult time, TAPinto.net is offering all local businesses free content marketing services on TAPinto.net through April 30th through our self-serve platform, including press releases/announcements and event listings. Businesses can submit hours of operation, offers, services, and much more.
TAPinto Hasbrouck Heights/Wood-Ridge/Teterboro is Hasbrouck Heights, Wood-Ridge and Teterboro’s free daily news source, and is the official newspaper of the Hasbrouck Heights Board of Education and Hasbrouck Heights Borough Council.
Sign up for our FREE daily eNews.