WOOD-RIDGE, NJ - The Borough of Wood-Ridge passed three resolutions on first reading at the 1842nd Regular Meeting of the Mayor and Council on Wednesday September 18, 2019 at the Municipal Building.'
The Council was missing Councilmen Altamura and Dominick Azzolini as well Councilwoman Catherine Cassidy were excused due to prior commitments before the meeting.
ORDINANCES ON FIRST READING:
ORDINANCE NO. 2019-12 (add streets to existing ordinance in proximity to train)
An ordinance to amend the Wood-Ridge code specifically set forth Section 513-87 by the addition of those streets designated as parking restricted in proximity to the train station.
- Anderson Avenue
- Columbia Street
- Jefferson Street
- Madison Street
- Wood-Ridge Street.
ORDINANCE NO. 2019-13 (add Sussex Road to existing ordinance)
An ordinance to amend the Wood-Ridge code specifically set forth in section 513-82 by the addition thereto of those streets designated as parking prohibited in certain hours.
- Sussex Road - Hackensack St to dead end. 8 am to 10 am.
ORDINANCE NO. 2019-14 (Amend Property Maintenance - Establishing Standards for the Maintenance and Condition of Parking Lots)
An ordinance to amend Chapter 407 of the Wood-Ridge code entitles Property Maintenance by the addition thereto of section 407 entitled Parking Lots.
These ordinances will be heard on second and final hearing at the October 2, 2019 Regular Council meeting.
Minutes of the Regular Meeting of August 21, 2019.
RESOLUTIONS: Adoption of the following
- 118-2019 Resolution Authorizing Payment of Bills.
- 120-2019 Resolution Acknowledging Receipt of 2018 Annual Audit
- 121-2019 Resolution Approving Corrective Action Plan for 2018 Audit.
- 122-2019 Resolution Authorizing Adjustment of Property Taxes on Block 320, Lot 1.0728
- 123-2019 Resolution Selling 2001 Dodge Utility Box Truck to the Borough of Moonachie for $2,000.00.
- 124-2019 Resolution Authorizing Mayor to Sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement with Briad Development Group LLC.
- 125-2019. Resolution to Contract for Environmental Services in Connection with an Evaluation of Property at Wood-Ridge Industrial Park for the Purpose of Redeveloping the Site into a Recreational Complex,
- 126-2019 Resolution to Contract for Site Remediation Professional Services at Wood Ridge Department of Public Works, 2 Concord Street, Block 229, Lot 4 in the Borough of Wood-Ridge. 127-2019 Resolution Approving Tax Appeal Settlement for 177 Valley Boulevard.
- 127-2019. Resolution Eliminating the NJ Transit Bus Stop Located in the Right Southbound Lane of 4th Street at the Intersection of Union Avenue.
- 128-2019. Resolution in Compliance with IRS Code for Bond Anticipation Note dated September 13, 2019.
- 129-2019 Resolution Approving Donna Ricker Memorial Field Grant with NFL.
- 130-2019 Resolution Accepting Plans & Specifications Submitted from Neglia for Drainage Improvements on Various Streets and Authorize Clerk to Advertise for Bids.
- 131-2019 Resolution Proclaiming September as Childhood Cancer Awareness Month,
- Application from Rutherford High School All Sports Booster Club for an On Premise 50/50 on November 26, 2019 and June 11, 2020 at the Fiesta,
- Application from Care on the Corner Community Service Center for an On-Premise 50/50 and Tricky Tray on October 17, 2019 at the Fiesta.
All applications listed above have been reviewed and approved by the Wood-Ridge Police Department.
- Hiring of Liam Maloney from Seasonal Employee to Permanent Employee for the Department of Public Works effective October 1, 2019 with salary as per salary ordinance.
TAPinto Hasbrouck Heights/Wood-Ridge/Teterboro is Hasbrouck Heights, Wood-Ridge and Teterboro’s free daily news source, and is the official newspaper of the Hasbrouck Heights Board of Education and Hasbrouck Heights Borough Council.
Got a news tip? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Market Your Business through TAPinto Hasbrouck Heights/Wood-Ridge/Teterboro
TAPinto Hasbrouck Heights/Wood-Ridge/Teterboro will help you build your brand, improve your online presence and reach thousands of people in these three towns and beyond. Packages include social media promotion, clickable banner ads and D.I.Y. publication of events, press releases and more. Become a TAPinto Hasbrouck Heights/Wood-Ridge/Teterboro advertiser. Call (908) 279-0303, x268, or click here.